Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some Things I Like

I just figured I would list some of my favorite things, that way you all can get to know me better.

Movies I like:
-The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
-The Chronicles of Narnia movies
-Sherlock Holmes
-Iron Man 1 & 2
-Twilight
-New Moon
-Eclipse
-Percy Jackson & The Olympians, The Lightning Thief
-Transformers 1 & 2
-Spider-man 1, 2, & 3
-Nancy Drew
Mind you, these are only a few of the movies I like, but they give a pretty good idea of what I like.

Bands I like (music):
-The Newsboys
-TobyMac
-Hawk Nelson
-Group 1 Crew
-F.M. Static
-Skillet
-Red
-Disciple
-Jeremy Camp
-MercyMe
-Casting Crowns
-Kutless
-Switchfoot
I also like other bands, but they are too many to count. These are all christian bands.

Books I like (Meaning I have read them multiple times):
-Percy Jackson & The Olympians Series
-The Kane Chronicles
-The Lost Hero
(All 3 of these are written by Rick Riordan)
-The Twilight Saga
-Anything written by Karen Kingsbury
I read a TON of books, but these are my very favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment