Monday, August 8, 2011

Camp Lutherhaven

So I just got back from camp on Friday and it was one of the most fun weeks of my life. I absolutely love my friends and I absolutely love camp Lutherhaven. I got to go tubing, rock wall climbing, ziplining, and I got to go on a high ropes course. While having such a blast, I got to worship God and read my Bible and pray. Lutherhaven is such a great camp and this was my fifth year going. My friends and I go each year and stay in the same cabin. The weather was perfect for swimming, which we did every day. One morning we even woke up at 4:30 in the morning to just watch the sunrise. It was beautiful, although my friends didn't appreciate getting up so early. Overall I had a great and life changing week. I feel closer to God and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment