Saturday, September 10, 2011

School is Finally Here

Well sadly it is that time of the year again. The time when you have to stay inside and actually learn things even though it is still really nice outside. In fact it has actually been nicer this past week than it was most of the summer. All of that aside, I actually like this time of year. In fact I have somewhat been looking forward to school this fall. This is my 10th grade year and I get to learn Ancient History (which is my favorite) and I get to do Algebra 2 (which I find easier than Geometry). But I must say that I was relieved when my 1st week ended. Our family celebrated by going to the lake yesterday. My friend Sienna and I even went jumping off Tubbs Hill, which is a 30 ft. cliff on the lake. It was quite the rush. Hopefully everyone else's 1st week went well too.Thus the end of another summer has come and the start of another school year has begun. I'm already looking forward to next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment