Saturday, March 10, 2012

Generation Joshua



I am a part of this great organization called Generation Joshua. They are about getting teens educated about our government and how we can change it. They are completely Christian based and have quite a following. I am in a program through them called The Ben Rush Program that gives out scholarships. I need to do some volunteer work and other things, such as writing a letter to the editor of the newspaper, but I also need to get at least 1 other person signed up with Generation Joshua. I would greatly appreciate it if one of you could sign up, you just have to be 14-19 years old and still in High School. When you sign up, just say that I, Rachel Joseph was the one to tell you about it. If you have any questions please email me at racheljoseph1233@yahoo.com. You can also find out more at http://generationjoshua.com

1 comment:

  1. You should message Alanna and see if she might be interested on FB.. :)

    ReplyDelete